It’s not always apparent that the ability to control costs is directly impacted by how an employee health plan is funded. From fully-funded to self-insured, choosing the right insurance model is key to optimizing reimbursement and maximizing value and savings.
Brokers and employers can benefit from having a deeper understanding of risk transfer and health plan funding. Without such clarity, it can be difficult to establish insurance arrangements that optimize cost control.
Watch our fast-moving, 30-minute on-demand webinar to acquire the information you need to:
- Know the gradations of fund planning and their respective pros and cons
- Understand why fully-insured plans typically offer minimal cost controls
- Realize that self-funding is appropriate for employers of all sizes
- Learn how to maximize savings and value with a high performance health plan
- Estimate current overspending and cost-saving opportunities